Benefits of Membership
Our main and principal financial support comes from the contributions and donations of our regular membership to run our concerts and events. Membership will receive:
- Email/Post notifications of all BPSE concerts, competition and events, and non-BPSE events of interest.
- A digital/hard copy of the BPSE newsletter twice a year.
- Free entry to the Junior and Senior Intercollegiate Piano Competitions.
- Free access to the newsletters and other materials published by the BPSE in the year.
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting in November/December.
Yearly membership starts on April 1st and ends on 31 March the following year.
|Overseas (Outside UK)||£35|
|Press or Student (subscribe to emails only)||Free|
|Joint Life Membership||£300|
Discount offer: Rejoining members whose previous subscription expired before 1 April 2019 will receive 20% off.
To become a member or to renew, please submit the form below. You will receive payment instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org shortly. Please allow us 48 hours to respond to your membership request.